Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another $3000.00 dollars in repairs to correct life threatning problems

The Corvette was transportated back to the restorer to fix some safety issues and correct the battery draining problem. This problem, along with hundred others, were reported to Dream Restorations(AKA Cannons Corvettes) over a year and a half ago and never corrected. We found out that the voltage regulator was not mounted and installed incorrectly. It took almost a month to isolate the remaining safety issues.

I wanted to update you with the latest findings and a repair bill to fix "life threatning" issues such as loose suspension bolts, faulty suspension, unsecured bumper, missing bolts, and incorrectly installed suspension.

Please don't buy any 1968 parts from Cannons (AKA Dream Restoration) until I get my parts returned. I can send you my certified request plus my unanswered emails.

No comments: